However, both these methods call for quite a lot of manual efforts. This is why users prefer to flash the firmware via TWRP. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that.
If in case, you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out. ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM. Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
- – MIUI Firmware – Click on your device and download the ‘Stable ROM’ because this is what you need to restore on your device.
- If you own a Xiaomi device, there may come a time when you need to unbrick it and restore it to factory settings.
- Stock Firmware process will affect your Xiaomi Redmi Pro phone data like images, videos, and files.
- It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition.
- Finally, the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also come with various tools and apps that make using the device even easier.
- It involves downloading the latest version of the Xiaomi firmware, flashing it onto Stock Firmware your device, and then using the official Xiaomi update application to install the update.
This time I will share a tutorial on how to Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware uses MI Flash Tool. With Pc in an easy and tested way to flash Stock ROM. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. While installing the Mi Flashing app, it also installs Xiaomi Drivers and ADB & Fastboot Tool. Saved my phone, MiFlash didn’t work on my Windows PC, I went to my Linux laptop and followed your steps and managed to access my phone again.
Finding and downloading a Global ROM is perhaps the most time-consuming part of this whole procedure, given that the file will likely be somewhere between 1.5- and 2GB in size. Having an unlocked bootloader can also interfere with the correct working of some secure apps. These apps will not appear in Google Play, but even if you sideload them via the APK file you may find they do not work.